Food Trucks are an important part of Open Streets! If you are a food truck and want to participate in Open Streets, please complete the Activity Provider Application. Space is limited, as we hope every food truck in attendance makes a profit!
Registration Fee: $100
Please note – if you pay via PayPal or Credit Card, there will be an additional $5 processing fee.
Eligibility: Food trucks must be permitted by the City of Knoxville. A copy of food truck license and insurance is required.
- Food trucks should arrive by 12:00 pm (noon) in order to set up and be prepared to serve food beginning at 2pm.
- Food trucks will tear down and depart within the prescribed time post event to allow motorized traffic to resume. When possible, food trucks will be located off the street, so service could continue after 6 pm.
- Past events have averaged approximately 5,000 participants; please keep this in mind when determining food needs.
- If you have tables and chairs, bring them and set them up outside your food truck!
- We ask that you assist in line formation to the side instead of across the street.
- Keep in mind that people do not want to have to wait for long periods of time to receive food.